Cornwall Community Hospital’s (CCH) Mental Health Programs offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of individuals within our catchment's area of 75 000 people.
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care Unit
- Day Hospital Program
- Child and Youth Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Crisis Line/Mobile Crisis Team
- Withdrawal Management Services
- Addictions Services
The following adult community mental health services are all under a single point access and referral model.
- Adult Mental Health Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Program
- Geriatric Mental Health Services
- First Episode Psychosis Program (click for more details)
- The Assertive Community Treatment Team
Access by telephone 613-361-6363 or 1-844-361-6363, by fax at 613-361-6364, in person or by mail at 850 McConnell Ave. Cornwall Ontario, K6H 4M3
Mental Health Resources: