Cornwall Community Hospital’s (CCH) Mental Health Programs offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of individuals within our catchment's area of 75 000 people.
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care Unit
- Day Hospital Program
- Children's Mental Health
- Mental Health Crisis Line/Mobile Crisis Team
- Withdrawal Management Services
- Addictions Services
The following adult community mental health services are all under a single point access and referral model.
- Adult Counselling and Treatment Services - Tri-County Mental Health Service
- Outpatient Mental Health Program
- The Psychogeriatric Service - Tri-County Mental Health
- First Episode Psychosis Program
- The Assertive Community Treatment Team
Access by telephone 613-932-9940 or 1-800-465-8061, by fax at 613-932-9945, in person or by mail at 132 Second St. Suite 104, Cornwall Ontario K6H 1Y4Mental Health Resources: