The Geriatric Day Hospital
The Geriatric Day Hospital (GDH) is a program for seniors who require interdisciplinary professional care. Our team includes a nurse practitioner, physiotherapist, occupational therapist & mental health counselor who work closely with you to:
- Promote healthy living
- Achieve /maintain a level of independence
- Provide physical and cognitive exercise
- Encourage socialization
- Provide support and education
- Address medical, functional & social issues
Our goal is to promote your health, independence, and safety in order to help you remain in your home as long as possible and to help improve the quality of your life.
- To view a complete slideshow with everything GDH has to offer, please click here, or for a downloadable information pamphlet click here.
- Click here to access the GDH fact sheet
- Click here to access the referral form
Cornwall Community Hospital
840 McConnell Avenue
(613)-932-3300 extension 2041