Board of Directors 2023-2024
Chair: Josée Payette
First Vice-Chair: Alice Wilson-Haramis
Second Vice-Chair: Deborah Tropea
Secretary: Jeanette Despatie
Debora M. Daigle
Chief of Staff: Dr. Anastasios Boubalos
President of Medical Staff: Dr. Neil Davis
Vice-President of Medical Staff: Dr. Olugbenga Dehinbo
Auxiliary President: Lorna Grant
Chief Nursing Executive: Kelly Shaw
Cornwall Community Hospital values accountability and transparency and has therefore made a decision to proactively disclose the following documents:
- Board Committee Terms of Reference
- Hospital By-Laws
- Hospital Policies
If you would like a copy of one of the above-mentioned documents, please contact our Executive Offices at 613-938-4240, ext. 2262.
Meetings of the Board of Directors
The Board will meet during 2023-2024 on the following dates at 17:00 hours:
- Monday, September 18, 2023
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Thursday, January 25, 2024
- Thursday, March 7, 2024
- Thursday, April 18, 2024
- Thursday, May 30, 2024
The Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2024 at 5:00 pm.
Board meetings are held at the Community Addiction and Mental Health Services Centre (850 McConnell Avenue, Cornwall, ON).
Open Sessions of Meetings of the Board
- Members of the public may attend open sessions of meetings of the Board of Directors.
- A schedule of the date, location and time of the Board’s regular meetings will be available from the Board office and will be posted on the corporation’s website. Changes in the schedule will be posted on the website.
- The Board will limit the number of attendees to the maximum room capacity requirement.
- Recording devices, videotaping and photography are prohibited.
Attendees at Open Sessions of Meetings of the Board
- Members of the public and invited guests who attend Board meetings shall not interfere with the orderly conduct of the meeting.
- Members of the public may be asked to identify themselves.
- The Chair of the Board shall control all meetings of the Board and may expel any person for improper conduct at a meeting of the Board.
Closed or "In Camera" Sessions of Meetings of the Board
- The Board may move in camera or hold board meetings that are not open to the public if it determines it is in the best interest of the corporation to do so. The Chair may order that the meeting move in camera. Any director may request a matter be dealt with in camera, in which case a vote will be taken and if a majority of the Board so decides, the matter shall be dealt with in camera.
- The following matters will be dealt with in camera:
- Matters involving property;
- Matters involving litigation;
- Material contracts;
- Human resources issues;
- Professional staff appointment, reappointment, and credentialing issues;
- Patient issues;
- Donor issues; and
- Any matter that the Board determines should be the subject of an in camera session.