Patients can now virtually access pre- and post-op surgical care from the convenience of their home
SeamlessMD is an interactive, step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your procedure and recover faster afterwards. You and/or a caregiver can access the platform on any smartphone, tablet and/or computer.
SeamlessMD can send you messages and reminders from your doctor through text message, email, and caregiver support.
Seamlessmd will guide you through 2 stages of your journey
- Messages to help manage your procedure preparation
- To-do lists to help prepare for your procedure
- Access to a self-care library with information on different topics
- Messages about what to expect with your recovery
- To-do lists to help you heal well at home
- Daily health checks to make sure you are recovering well at home, and to give you feedback on your recovery
How do I sign up for SeamlessMD?
SeamlessMD is available across several surgical service
lines at CCH including Total Hip and Knee Replacement, Shoulder, Breast, Colorectal,
and for select Emergent General Surgeries, including Appendectomy, Cholecystectomy, Colorectal (anastomosis, colostomy, ileostomy) and Hernia.
To sign up, you need to:
- Have your care team enroll you onto the program. If your health care team hasn't reached out to you, call 613-938-4240 ext. 4275
- Ensure your device is connected to Wi-Fi
- Check your email for a message "Welcome to SeamlessMD"
- Open the email and click on the blue button "Click here to start".
- Click on the green button "Let's Start".
SeamlessMD is available for you and/or your caregiver on your computer, smartphone, and/or tablet. For mobile use, download the "SeamlessMD" app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
If you have any medical questions, please contact your Cornwall care team. If you have any technical questions, please email: email@example.com
Patients at CCH can also remotely access their patient chart and Ontario lab results using MyChart. Click here for more info.
Watch this video to learn more about SeamlessMD:
Watch this video learn how the SeamlessMD app works: