Mental Health Services
Outpatient Mental Health Program
The Outpatient Mental Health Program provides an array of evidence based psychotherapy services for adults,16 years and over experiencing moderate to severe mental health challenges.
- Individual and group therapy
- Multidisciplinary staffing with MSW, R.N., and MD clinical specialists.
- Case management chronic clinics (medication monitoring clinics) for the hard-to serve psychiatric population.
HOW TO GET CONNECTED WITH COMMUNITY ADDICTION AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AT CCH:
AccessMHA is a service that provides a single point of entry to Eastern Ontario’s system of care for adult (16+ years old) mental health and addictions services. Cornwall Hospital's Community Addiction and Mental Health Services are available through AccessMHA. For access to addiction and mental health services, please:
- Fill out a form at AccessMHA.ca
- A mental health and addictions professional will work with you to assess your needs and connect you to the right services within our health care network.
840 McConnell Avenue
Cornwall Ontario K6H 5S5
Telephone 613-938-4240 ext 4278